Number of people struggle against blackheads that become embedded in our skin. This problem affects a lot of people, whatever the age and whatever the type of skin. There are several practices to prevent them from taking root.
This article will help you understand a little better the causes of these pimples and find some solutions.
WHAT IS A BLACK DOT?
Blackheads, also called comedones, result from an excessive accumulation of sebum produced by the sebaceous gland (intradermal gland) and flooding the epidermis of the skin. They are found particularly on the face including the forehead, chin and on the nose area. These pimples can also form on parts of the body such as the back. They are considered as a form of acne which appear by an overproduction of sebum, their action will clog mainly dilated pores. Blackheads are more common on combination and oily skin.
WHY DO WE HAVE BLACK DOTS?
|Pollution, stress and fatigue
|Oxidation of the skin and consequently of the sebum with the contact of polluted air.
Puberty: This period of adolescence will create imperfections on the skin including comedones.
Periods and menopause: These two periods cause “hormonal acne”.
Poorly cleaned skin: The skin needs to be cleaned at least twice a day.
Poor diet: Too fatty or too sweet.
|Oily or combination skin
Too much sebum.
|With the phenomenon of Ultra Violet (UV) the skin will thicken to protect itself and therefore absorb more blackheads.
The use of comedogenic care or cosmetics
|Known to clog the pores of the skin and therefore generate blackheads and blemishes.
GOOD PRACTICES TO ELIMINATE COMEDONES
- Take care of your skin morning and evening
- Use natural skincare and cosmetics
- Cleanse your skin with cold water, it tightens the pores.
- Take care of your diet: choose vegetables, fruit as well as home-prepared meals
- Avoid the use of comedogenic care and cosmetics
- Avoid overexposure to the sun
- Avoid piercing blackheads or do it by a professional. Yes because it promotes infections and the multiplication of blackheads on the affected area. (Consult your dermatologist)
- Avoid alcohol-based solutions
OUR ANTI BLACK POINTS ROUTINE1- I CLEAN MORNING AND EVENING
- Cleanse your skin with cold water and cleansing gel
- Rinse your face always with cold water
2- I HYDRATE AND PROTECT MORNING AND EVENING
- Protect your face with a moisturizer
For more effectiveness, do not hesitate to apply natural masks on the affected areas as well as to exfoliate and / or exfoliate these areas once every week. Brush your skin delicately every day, with a brush provided for this purpose.All HO KARAN treatments are based on organic hemp oil, an oil that is not comedogenic. We recommend our treatments for your daily routine