Forget Spritz and Mojitos, Fanny, the chef of Persil & Mimosa, shares her CBD cocktail recipe with you. Advantages ? No alcohol, little sugar, but fresh fruits, edible flowers, and a hint of CBD for a zen effect! To sip for a light aperitif at the start of the school year!
Ingredients, for a one liter carafe:
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tablespoon of OKLM HO KARAN infusion
- 3 shiso leaves
- 1 peach
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon of powdered coconut sugar (or coconut syrup)
- some edible flowers
Note: you can replace the peach with passion fruit or strawberry, the shizo with mint, basil or ginger.
The day before:
- Prepare the OKLM infusion in a pot.
- Leave to infuse for 4 minutes at 85 ° C, then filter.
- Leave to cool, then add all the other ingredients (except the flowers). Let steep overnight (or at least a few hours) in the refrigerator.
- The next day (or a few hours after), if the ingredients are a little heady, filter again and add fresh ingredients.
- Add the fresh edible flowers for decoration, then some ice cubes. The good idea: prepare the ice cubes with the remaining flowers to amaze your guests!
Find each month, on HO KARAN's blog, the hemp-based recipes imagined by Fanny, the head of Persil & Mimosa.