If you are looking for more information on Cannabis Sativa L. and its benefits, here is a non-exhaustive list of scientific publications:
The plant, the oil and its components:
- Cary Leizer, David Ribnicky, Alexander Poulev, Slavik Dushenkov & Ilya Raskin. The Composition of Hemp Seed Oil and Its Potential as an Important Source of Nutrition, Journal of Nutraceuticals, Functional & Medical Foods (2000), 2: 4, 35-53.
- Marcela Mihoc, Georgeta Pop, Ersilia Alexa and Isidora Radulov. Nutritive quality of romanian hemp varieties (Cannabis sativa L.) with special focus on oil and metal contents of seeds. Chemistry Central Journal (2012), 6: 122.
The fatty acids present in the oil:
- Carla Da Porto, Deborah Decorti, & Andrea Natolino. Potential Oil Yield, Fatty Acid Composition, and Oxidation Stability of the Hempseed Oil from Four Cannabis sativa L. Cultivars. Journal of Dietary Supplements (2015), 12 (1): 1–10.
- Harumi Okuyama, Tetsuyuki Kobayashi & Shiro Watanabe. Dietary fatty acids - The n6 / n3 balance and chronic elderly diseases. Excess linoleic acid and relative n3 deficiency syndrome seen in Japan. Prog. Lipid Res. (1997) Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 409-457.
The antioxidant compounds present in the oil:
The beneficial applications of the oil:
- James. Callaway, Ursula Schwab, Ilkka Harvima, Pirjo Halonen, Otto Mykkanen, Pekka Hyvonen & Tomi Jarvinen. Efficacy of dietary hempseed oil in patients with atopic dermatitis. Journal of Dermatological Treatment. (2005); 16: 87–94.